welcome to our 5.3 mile run & walk
CONQUER THE BRIDGE 14
DATE: September 4, 2023 (Labor Day Monday)
As always, our three day bib pickups will be hosted at Road Runner Sports in Torrance. Please note that we are unable to offer race day pickups. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great, friendly place with a helpful staff, meet your fellow conquerors, and to take advantage of great deals on top quality. We will be at Road Runner Sports in Torrance on the following dates and times:
PARKING MAP AND UPDATES
As many of you may know, the long-awaited and exciting West Harbor Development Complex has broken ground in the former Ports of Call Parking lots and surrounding areas. The result is we have been making arrangements for all of you to accommodate your parking needs on Race Day. We have provided a map which outlines multiple options for you to consider. However, PLEASE READ and PAY ATTENTION to the following important information:
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY THIS YEAR!
- There is plenty of FREE street parking. There are NO PARKING METER FEES on Race Day.
- Lots P1 and P2 will probably fill up early but we won’t know that until Race Day.
- The TOPAZ Parking ( P3 ) structure can hold 600 cars but if you intend to pay cash bring exactly $7.00 as they will not be making change. Much appreciated.
- If you want to use the P4 lot on 22nd. Street and Miner the best way to get there is to come down 7th. Street and TURN RIGHT onto MINER ST. and take it out to 22nd. Street and park in the lot on the RIGHT side where the Red Car Trolleys will pick you up and take you to 6th. Street. PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
The WEST HARBOR ownership has been wonderful in helping us to put this parking plan together for you. We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to the incredible PBID leadership for arranging our use of the Red Car Trolley’s this year.
PLEASE BE FULLY AWARE CONQUER THE BRIDGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ARRIVE LATE SO PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. THE MAP IS EASY TO FOLLOW.
SEE YOU ON LABOR DAY MONDAY BRIGHT AND EARLY!!!
Thank you as always.